CUSTOM SOLUTIONS BUILT FOR ANY COMMERCIAL APPLICATION.
LiftMaster’s® Custom Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized Commercial Door System. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet your specific automatic door operator application.
Optimal for general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.
Optimal for industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted by hand in an emergency or power outage.
Gearhead Trolley Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial, high cycle applications for use on sectional overhead doors. These operators employ lubricated gears.
Gearhead Hoist Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial, high cycle applications. These operators employ lubricated gears and include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
Optimal for industrial applications. Include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
SPECIALTY OVERHEAD OPERATOR
Low maintenance, ultra-quiet and safe. The HCTDCU is the perfect match for mid to high rise property applications with parking garages.
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver:
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as your emergency vehicles are clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your warehouse secure while you’re away.
- Reduces loss of energy associated with heating and cooling.
Maintenance Alert System:
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.