An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and this adage holds true when it comes to the health and integrity of your overhead door system. Across Central Texas, homes are subjected to intense droughts and rain, along with heavy use of the garage door. It is important for you to take the proper steps to ensure your garage is working correctly, which is where our professional team can assist.
ACS Overhead Doors has proudly provided the best garage door services across Bell County, and our team has created the best maintenance program to ensure optimal product reliability at an affordable price. Keep reading to learn about the full value of our maintenance program, and be sure to contact us to learn more about our residential and commercial garage door services.
What Your Planned Maintenance Covers
The garage door is often the largest moving component in any home, and it is often one of the most neglected parts of the residence. Small costs can provide considerable peace of mind for the months to come, including inspections and maintenance demands.
Investing in our annual maintenance program benefits you with a variety of services:
- A 25-point inspection — A complete garage door and operator safety inspection will ensure that every aspect of your garage door is serviced and ready for the next year of use.
- Door service — This includes the tightening and replacement of bolts and nuts, lubrication of rollers, inspection of pulleys and cables, and proper adjustment of garage door springs.
- Garage door opener adjustments — The step includes tightening the chain, setting limit switches, and lubricating the entire drive mechanism.
- Battery check — Up to three keypads and transmitters will be checked, and the battery will be replaced if needed.
- Detailed checklist — Your garage door technician will note any safety issues or needed repairs for followup service.
- Complete report — This checklist is reviewed with the homeowner and a copy is left for documentation.
- Future scheduling — Any garage door repair or replacement options are discussed with the client prior to the service technician’s departure.
The Value of Annual Maintenance
Our maintenance program is designed to provide complete peace of mind for the months ahead. No other garage door company offers the coverage we provide at such an affordable price. If you decide to invest in the annual maintenance program, you can expect to receive benefits such as:
- Extended equipment life — Proper care can extend the longevity and effectiveness of your garage door system.
- Improved home safety — Inspections and updates ensure that your Texas home is safe at all times. From the tracks to the photo eye, every piece must be in good shape to operate safely!
- Discounts on new garage door equipment — All complete replacement equipment comes at a discount to save you money if a new part is needed.
- 10 percent discount on all garage door repairs — Our repair services are discounted as well, saving you additional money.
- Priority customer status — Your commitment to our services ensures that you are treated as a top priority.
ACS Overhead Doors is here to provide complete results that can allow homeowners to rest easy. We specialize in garage door services across Bell County, including Belton, Copperas Cove, Jarrell, Killeen, and beyond. Since 2014, our overhead door repair specialists have delivered the best services across Central Texas, and we’re confident that our program will serve your property perfectly for the next year.
Just $99.95 includes maintenance for up to three garage doors and three garage door openers per home. This program provides considerable value for those who wish to keep their overhead door system up to date and ready to work. Contact us today to learn more about enrolling in this program!